5 Ways Bidets are Better for the Environment
By using a bidet compared to toilet paper you help save 437 billion gallons of water every year. In your lifetime, you’ll help keep 384 trees standing tall. A bidet is an easy way to save the world, and improve your day-to-day routine. So why are you still using the same thing people used 200-years-ago?
- Toilet paper production uses 17.3 terawatts of electricity every year.
- Eliminates plastic packages of toilet paper. Saves 10% of all trees that are cut for toilet paper.
- A bidet only requires one eighth of a gallon of water to clean and flush.
- Saves the resources and energy required to package and transport toilet paper.
- Bidets help save our planet. Switching from toilet paper will certainly have an impact on your carbon footprint over your lifetime.