INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY | An instant heating seat means you’ll never sit on a cold toilet again. The elongated design ensures you take care of business in relaxed comfort. Enjoy endless heated water without a hot water hook-up.
ECO FRIENDLY & MONEY SAVING | It takes 37 gallons of water to make one roll of toilet paper and the average American uses 100 rolls per year. These figures multiply as your household grows; you won't just be saving money using 90% less toilet paper, but the environment as well.
COMPLETE LIST OF FEATURES | Stainless steel covered nozzle, seat sensor for warm water from start-to-finish, adjustable heated seat, power wash, gentle aerated wash, oscillation back-and-forth massage wash, pulse wash, water and dryer temperature control, Cycone-DRI variable speed dryer, self cleaning nozzle, energy saving function, self-diagnosis monitoring operation, soft-close lid, and a UV sterilization light to automatically sanitize after every use.
DO-IT-YOURSELF INSTALLATION | Easy for anyone to install and detach. The electronic BidetMate features a mounting bracket and plate. These attach to the toilet bowl before mounting. This makes positioning your bidet both quick and painless.
SPECIFICATIONS | Made using brass, stainless steel, copper, silicone, non-flammable plastic, and ABS glass fiber. Convenient and easy-to-use side panel.
Quality Backed by a One-Year Warranty
BidetMate warrants its Bidets to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal use when properly installed and serviced for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase for all customers and 3 years from the date of purchase for customers that register their warranty. This limited warranty is extended only to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER of the smart toilet seat and is not transferable to any third party. This includes, but is not limited to, any subsequent purchaser or owner of the smart toilet seat. BidetMate’s obligations under this warranty are limited to repair, replacement, or any other appropriate adjustment, at BidetMate’s option, of the smart toilet seat or parts found to be defective in normal use, provided that such products are properly installed, used and serviced in accordance with instructions. BidetMate reserves the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. BidetMate will not charge for labor or parts in connection with warranty repairs or replacements. BidetMate is not responsible for the cost of removal, return and/or re-installation of the smart toilet seat. This warranty does not apply to any of the following items:
- Damage or loss sustained in a natural calamity such as fire, earthquake, flood, thunder, electrical storm, etc.
- Damage or loss resulting from any accident, unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, negligence, or improper care, cleaning, or maintenance of the smart toilet seat.
- Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system.
- Damage or loss resulting from improper installation or from installation of the smart toilet seat in a harsh and/or hazardous environment, or improper removal, repair or modification of the smart toilet seat. This includes locations where the water pressure is above local codes or standards.
- Damage or loss resulting from electrical surges or lightning strikes or other acts which are not the fault of BidetMate or which the smart toilet seat is not designed to tolerate.
- Damage or loss resulting from normal and customary wear and tear, such as gloss reduction, scratching or fading over time due to use, cleaning practices, water, or atmospheric conditions.
In order for this limited lifetime warranty to be valid, proof of purchase is required. If the product is used commercially, BidetMate warrants the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal use for 3 months from the purchase date of the product. All other terms of this warranty shall be applicable except the duration of the warranty.
BidetMate will advise you on how to proceed in making warranty claims. To begin a warranty claim, write to BidetMate or fill out the form below to explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address and telephone number. Email is email@example.com.