BidetMate warrants its Bidets to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal use when properly installed and serviced for a period of:
- 1 year from the date of purchase for personal use
- 1 year from the date of purchase for commercial use
- 3 years from the date of purchase for personal users that register their warranty.
This limited warranty is extended only to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER of the smart toilet seat and is not transferable to any third party. This includes, but is not limited to, any subsequent purchaser or owner of the smart toilet seat. BidetMate’s obligations under this warranty are limited to repair, replacement, or any other appropriate adjustment, at BidetMate’s option, of the smart toilet seat or parts found to be defective in normal use, provided that such products are properly installed, used and serviced in accordance with instructions.
BidetMate reserves the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. BidetMate will not charge for labor or parts in connection with warranty repairs or replacements. BidetMate is not responsible for the cost of removal, return and/or re-installation of the smart toilet seat.
This warranty does not apply to any of the following items:
- Damage or loss sustained in a natural calamity such as fire, earthquake, flood, thunder, electrical storm, etc.
- Damage or loss resulting from any accident, unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, negligence, or improper care, cleaning, or maintenance of the smart toilet seat.
- Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system.
- Damage or loss resulting from improper installation or from installation of the smart toilet seat in a harsh and/or hazardous environment, or improper removal, repair or modification of the smart toilet seat. This includes locations where the water pressure is above local codes or standards.
- Damage or loss resulting from electrical surges or lightning strikes or other acts which are not the fault of BidetMate or which the smart toilet seat is not designed to tolerate.
- Damage or loss resulting from normal and customary wear and tear, such as gloss reduction, scratching or fading over time due to use, cleaning practices, water, or atmospheric conditions.
In order for this warranty to be valid, proof of purchase is required. BidetMate will advise you on how to proceed in making warranty claims. To begin a warranty claim, write to BidetMate or fill out the form below to explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address and telephone number. Email is email@example.com.
Need to Register Your Bidet?
Visit our registration page.