The Proper Way To Use a Bidet for Optimal Hygiene
A bidet can be a great addition to your bathroom, providing a level of hygiene that you can't get from just using toilet paper. But using a Bidet can be tricky if you're not familiar with how they work.
In this guide, we'll walk you through the proper way to use a Bidet for optimal hygiene.
How to Use a Bidet
1. Position yourself on the bidet. You should be sitting down on the toilet with your legs spread.
2. Adjust the water temperature. Most bidets will have a hot and cold water knob that you can use to adjust the temperature of the water. Start by adjusting it to a comfortable warm temperature.
3. Adjust the bidet nozzle positioning towards your backside. The nozzle should be aimed right on target and the water should be flowing so you can refine your aim.
4. Use the oscillation or massage function to add some technique to the spray. You can even manually move the nozzle positioning forward and backward and rock your hips to get a uniform coverage
5. Let the water flow for about 30 seconds. This will give you enough time to properly cleanse yourself.
6. Use the built in dryer to dry yourself off and save money by not having to rely on toilet paper. You can always keep some toilet paper on hand while you get used to using the bidet to get squeaky clean.
Keeping Your Bidet Clean
Just like any other piece of furniture in your bathroom, your bidet will need to be cleaned on a regular basis. Here are a few tips for keeping your Bidet clean:
Using a Bidet can be a great way to improve your hygiene, but it can be tricky if you're not familiar with how they work. In this guide, we've walked you through the proper way to use a bidet for optimal hygiene. We hope you find this guide helpful and that it makes using a bidet a little bit easier.