The Proper Way To Use a Bidet for Optimal Hygiene
A bidet can be a great addition to your bathroom, providing a level of hygiene that you can't get from just using toilet paper. But using a Bidet can be tricky if you're not familiar with how they work.
In this guide, we'll walk you through the proper way to use a Bidet for optimal hygiene.
How to Use a Bidet
1. Position yourself on the bidet. You should be sitting down on the toilet with your legs spread.
2. Adjust the water temperature. Most bidets will have a hot and cold water knob that you can use to adjust the temperature of the water. Start by adjusting it to a comfortable warm temperature.
3. Point the bidet nozzle towards your backside. The nozzle should be aimed at your anal opening and the water should be flowing from there towards your front. If you're not sure how to position yourself, ask someone for help.
4. Gently insert the nozzle into your anus. You shouldn't need to force it, as the Bidet will easily fit. Once the nozzle is inserted, use your hand to control the direction of the water flow.
5. Let the water flow for about 30 seconds. This will give you enough time to properly cleanse yourself. Make sure to pay special attention to the area around your anus, as that's where most germs tend to
Keeping Your Bidet Clean
Just like any other piece of furniture in your bathroom, your bidet will need to be cleaned on a regular basis. Here are a few tips for keeping your Bidet clean:
Using a Bidet can be a great way to improve your hygiene, but it can be tricky if you're not familiar with how they work. In this guide, we've walked you through the proper way to use a bidet for optimal hygiene. We hope you find this guide helpful and that it makes using a bidet a little bit easier.